WBZ heavy plate apron feeder is widely used in building materials, metallurgy, electric power, coal, chemical industry, casting and other industries. It is especially suitable for conveying solid materials with high temperature, large block size, sharp edges and strong grindability.
1. Traction chain: pitch plate pin roller chain is adopted. After scientific heat treatment, it has good wear resistance, high tensile strength and long service life;
2. Chain plate: stamping tank body is adopted to make the material connection more stable. The bottom plate of the tank body is overlapped by arc to reduce material leakage;
3. Drive: the motor can adopt speed regulating motor with adjustable running speed and manual control for slow acceleration or deceleration. When the speed is 0.3 ~ 0.5m/min, it is widely used and runs stably, so as to select the conveying capacity more reasonably;
4. Layout form: various, horizontal and inclined.
5. Conveying length: generally 5-10 meters, the length of * * cannot exceed 20 meters.
6. Tilt angle: no more than 20 degrees. The material temperature is not more than 300 ℃;
7. Closed form: the default is open conveying material with large dust. If the environmental protection requirements are strict on site, the fully enclosed plate feeder can be made to meet the environmental requirements.
Scope of application
WBZ heavy plate apron feeder is widely used in building materials, metallurgy, electric power, coal, chemical industry, casting and other industries to transport block materials.
The WBZ heavy plate apron feeder uses the drive device to pull the chain and connect the chain plate to transport materials forward. The thickness of the chain plate can be determined according to the site requirements. If the conveying capacity and feeding amount are large, the chain plate thickness will be increased, which is specially used for conveying small pieces of materials.